Screening for a Cause--- Avengers: Endgame


Growing up, I've always looked up to my parents. My dad being the breadwinner of our family and my mom, a housewife, would always make sure that everything is okay. With this, I always referred to them as my superheroes. Both tireless, always up and about. That's why it breaks my heart to see my superheroes at their weakest. We didn't see it coming at all and finances are really taking a toll on us.


My dad has stopped working since Jan 2019 and my monthly salary is not enough to cover for all their daily medicines, medical supplies, private nurse, laboratory tests, check ups, etc. One of mom's medicines for her illness, Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) costs P50,000 per month. That alone is already a huge amount of money and we still don't know how long she has to take this. That's just one out of the 10+ medicines they need to take daily. 

We've always been inseparable as we are a small family of 3. We love bonding over food and movies, especially on weekends.  The last Marvel movie we saw together was Avengers: Infinity War. And since then, we've always looked forward to the Endgame. Just like the Avengers, I'll do whatever it takes to help them recover and make their lives longer.

What perfect way to raise funds through a blockscreening of a movie close to our hearts. Tickets are at P700 each and comes with 1 serving of popcorn. 


Help a friend out. Message me to reserve your tickets now. If you're not available on our block screening this April 28, you may send in your donations to the bank account below:

BPI
Carla Michelle M. Espinosa
3099-1645-64

Or visit our gogetfunding page:


Thank you and together let's help them win their battle against their illness. 

PS
Thank you so much to everyone who has extended their help to us since Day 1. We really appreciate the love and support. 

-----
This post is an appeal from Carla Michelle Espinosa for the benefit of her mom's financial aid and battle with Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (HLH).

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Geekery 8.0. Designed by OddThemes